Tour D’Onut 2013 is only 12 days away! Another glazed gearing awaits…
(1) Meet at World’s Fair Donuts (1904 S Vandeventer Ave) at 8:00am, depart at 8:30am
(2) Café Ventana (3919 West Pine)
(3) Strange Donuts pop-up at the Schlafly Tap Room parking lot (2100 Locust St)
(4) Cielo for fresh bomboloni (999 N 2nd St)
(5) City Garden at 11am for a reception with local food trucks
The reception includes live donut-themed music, awards for donut spirit and a chance to replace lost electrolytes. All riders are encouraged to don donut-inspired costumes and d’éclair their spirit for a chance to win t-shirts and home-embroidered spirit ribbons.
D’eclair your dough-pendence this Friday by visiting one of St. Louis’s fine fryers. Below is the Tour D’Onut team’s recommendations for this national holiday:
Thursday night, midnight: John Donut (1618 S Broadway Ave)
7:30am: Breakfast at O’Fashion Donuts (5120 Southwest Ave)
12:00pm: Lunch at World’s Fair Donuts (1904 S Vandeventer Ave)
5:30pm: Pre-happy hour donuts at Donut Drive-In (6525 Chippewa St)
6:30pm: Post-Donut Happy Hour at Colorado Bob’s Ship of Fools (3457 Morganford Rd)
The weather is looking good - grab your bikes/rollerblades and we’ll see you there! For more information on National Donut Day, visit here.